This Personalised Silver Plated Sixpence tie Clip can be expertly engraved , perfect for a groom on his wedding day
The lucky sixpence was originally given to the bride from her Father and placed in her left shoe. This was to symbolise good health, as well as wealth, but most importantly to ensure his daughter's happiness.
It was typical for the sixpence to be handed down generation to generation.
We have taken the sentiment of this thoughtful tradition and created both a practical and touching gift.
The tie clip is silver plated and can be engraved with a name, date or initials. The sixpence is secured to the front of the tie clip which is the ideal addition to his wedding suit.
The perfect gift for the groom on his wedding day.
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- UK Standard Delivery - £4.95.
- UK next day delivery (Orders must be placed before 1pm Mon - Thursday ) £7.95
- UK Express Saturday (Orders must be placed before 1pm Friday ) £12.95
- Non-Mainland UK & Scottish Highlands, Republic of Ireland - £7.95
- Europe - £20.00
- Rest of World - £40.00
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £40 (TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES ONLY)