Peter Rabbits Personalised Little Book of Harmony is second in the series of the Peter Rabbit books.
“A life of harmony is a constant trade-off between behaving as you wish and offending your friends.” The Peter Rabbit Little Book of Harmony brings a new twist to the original stories of Beatrix Potter.
Excerpts from her original tales, along with the original illustrations are brilliantly teamed with frank and witty advice. Written in the language of Potter’s time.
Covering popular topics such as family, romance, marriage and friends there’s advice for every situation. There’s even advice on loving thy neighbour.
Your chosen name will be printed on the cover and throughout the book. In addition, a personal message may be left on the bookplate.
It really does make the perfect gift for all ages and will become a treasured family keepsake.
***Please note when ordering that this book will take up to 14 days to reach you !
The book design is only suitable for ONE name
Every Book is delivered in a beautiful cream gift box.
Printed in full-colour on 160gsm high quality paper
© Frederick Warne & Co, 2016
Measuring 22 x22cm
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- UK Standard Delivery - £4.95.
- UK next day delivery (Orders must be placed before 1pm Mon - Thursday ) £7.95
- UK Express Saturday (Orders must be placed before 1pm Friday ) £12.95
- Non-Mainland UK & Scottish Highlands, Republic of Ireland - £7.95
- Europe - £20.00
- Rest of World - £40.00
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £40 (TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES ONLY)